Our Marrowstone Room is a beautifully renovated 2nd-floor accommodation with French doors that open onto the upper veranda with outdoor seating where you can enjoy views of Townsend Bay and Marrowstone Island in the evening light. In the morning, light bathes the room and lightens your mood for the days’ activities. This is the center room on the veranda with a queen-size bed and private bathroom with shower. It has a small desk and chair ideal for working on your laptop. Relax on the veranda in the two comfy wicker chairs and table with outstanding early morning sunrises.
View the floor plan for this room.
Room rates vary: check availability for the date of your stay to see exact rates.
- Queen-size bed with luxurious sheets
- Private en-suite bathroom with shower
- Views of Port Townsend Bay
- French doors open to the upper veranda with outdoor relaxing armchairs and table
- Easy access nightstand charging stations
- Fully stocked espresso machine
- Plush bath robes and fluffy Turkish towels
- No television, no telephone
- Complimentary Wi-Fi