Find Your Way Outside
Outdoor lovers flock to the Olympic Peninsula, and Ravenscroft Inn in Port Townsend WA is the perfect base of operations to enjoy the area’s natural draws during your vacation. From our front door, you are close to a myriad of things to do in a number of parks including Olympic National Park, as well as hiking opportunities, whale watching tours, bicycling paths and trails, water-based recreation and much more.
Puget Sound Express – Whale watching & day trips to the San Juan Islands, leaving from Port Townsend. Ravenscroft guests receive 10% off select Port Townsend whale watching day tours and complimentary blueberry buckle. Look for the discount code in our reservation confirmation or give them a call.
Sound Experience – Schooner Adventuress
- Mt. Townsend Hike
- Mt. Walker Hike
- Hike the beach from Point Hudson to Point Wilson (2.5 miles one-way)
- Falcon Guide: Hiking Olympic National Park
- Olympic Discovery Trail – 130 miles of multiuse trail from Port Townsend to the Pacific Ocean
- Port Townsend Bicycle Association – Local bike club. Great collection of area maps and event listings
- PT Cyclery – Local bike shop in downtown Port Townsend. Mountain bike, road bike, & tandem rental and gear for sale. Check out the Trailhead section for mountain-biking options
- The Broken Spoke – Local bike shop in downtown Port Townsend; gear for sale, bike repair and rental.
- Map My Ride – Lots of great routes from three to 100 miles; search for Port Townsend in the United States
- Westcoast Tide Predictions – Port Townsend