This bright and spacious 3rd-floor suite is the perfect place to relax and take in commanding views of Port Townsend Bay, Admiralty Inlet and Mount Baker. Relax in front of the gas fireplace. Sink into a warm bath in the giant soaking tub with locally made lavender salts from Wilderbee Farms. Relax in the exquisite linens of the king-sized 4-poster bed. Brew a cup with the in-suite espresso machine. Take in the crisp morning air while gazing at the neighborhood’s splendid Victorian homes, Admiralty Inlet and Mount Baker from the private balcony with bistro table & chairs. Three dormer windows provide views over Port Townsend Bay to Marrowstone Island and Mt Rainier in the distance. Wrap yourself in the lush robes and just relax the morning away. This is a wonderful room at the Ravenscroft Inn for extended stays. It is a favorite honeymoon and vacation spot for those who appreciate a larger well-appointed refuge.
View the floor plan for this room.
Room rates vary: check availability for the date of your stay to see exact rates.
- King-size 4-poster bed with luxurious sheets
- Fireside soaking tub with sea salts from Sea Salt Cottage and Wilderbee Farm
- Large, private ensuite bathroom with shower
- Views of Port Townsend Bay, Marrowstone Island, and Mt. Rainier
- Private balcony with bistro table and chairs
- Espresso maker
- High-fidelity table radio with MP3 input
- Easy access nightstand charging stations
- No television, no telephone
- Free high speed Wi-Fi