Find Your Way Outside
Outdoor lovers flock to the Olympic Peninsula, and Ravenscroft Inn in Port Townsend WA is the perfect base of operations to enjoy the area’s natural draws during your vacation. From our front door, you are close to a myriad of things to do in a number of parks including Olympic National Park, as well as hiking opportunities, whale watching tours, bicycling paths and trails, water-based recreation and much more.
Puget Sound Express – Whale watching & wildlife tours from four (4) hours to three (3) days leaving from Port Townsend. Tours to the San Juan Islands. Ravenscroft guests receive 10% off any Port Townsend whale watching tour and complimentary blueberry buckle. Look for the discount code in our reservation confirmation or give us a call.
San Juan Classic Day Sailing – Colors ablaze over the harbor waters, local wine and hors d’oeuvres in the cockpit with a cozy blanket across your lap as you join in the laughter and music of the moment. The perfect way to end your day; the perfect way to start your evening. Leaving from Port Townsend
Sound Experience – Schooner Adventuress
Wyvern Air – Air Charter, Air Tours
- Mt. Townsend Hike
- Mt. Walker Hike
- Hike the beach from Point Hudson to Point Wilson (2.5 miles one-way)
- Falcon Guide: Hiking Olympic National Park
- Olympic Discovery Trail – 130 miles of multiuse trail from Port Townsend to the Pacific Ocean
- Port Townsend Bicycle Association – Local bike club. Great collection of area maps and event listings
- PT Cyclery – Local bike shop in downtown Port Townsend. Mountain bike, road bike, & tandem rental and gear for sale. Check out the Trailhead section for mountain-biking options
- The Broken Spoke – Local bike shop in downtown Port Townsend; gear for sale, bike repair and rental.
- Map My Ride – Lots of great routes from three to 100 miles; search for Port Townsend in the United States
- Westcoast Tide Predictions – Port Townsend